A little bit crunchy. A whole lot of smooth.
- LANCASTER Caramel Soft Cremes
- Round, buttery crackers
- HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
Each cracker treat will require 2 crackers, 1-1/2 caramel candies and about 8 milk chocolate chips.
1. Heat oven to 200°F. Remove wrappers from caramel candies. Cut each caramel into two equal pieces; set aside.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. For each cracker treat desired, place two crackers with bottom facing up on prepared cookie sheet. Place 3 caramel halves on one cracker and about 8 milk chocolate chips on the second cracker.
3. Heat in oven 5 minutes. Gently pick up cracker with chocolate chips and press chocolate chips onto caramel topped cracker. Allow crackers to cool until chocolate is set.
3 Mini KISSES can be substituted for the 8 milk chocolate chips.